Monday, April 14, 2008

Got the Pepsi Deal! And Made a Trip to VONS For My Living Well Deal!

Mission Number One Accomplished! There are now 10 cases of Pepsi products in my garage...each one costing only $1.50! YAY!

Mission Number Two...VONS! Little Grant can only take Similac Isomil Soy Formula, and it ain't cheap! Vons has two deals to cash in on this week. First, every time I spend $50.00 in Baby Products with my club card, I get $5.00 off of my grocery order. Second, there's a promotion called "Living Well." When you spend $30.00 on participating products, you receive a $10.00 catalina for your next order. Similac products are part of this deal! Sooooo, I got a big canister for $27.99, plus two participating Organic Italian Sodas for $1.99 each. The Similac purchase brought me over $50.00 in baby products so I got $5.00 off my bill. Plus, I received the $10.00 CAT for the "Living Well" deal, which made my formula $12.99. Hey now!

No comments: