Friday, April 18, 2008

SUAVE Deal at Walgreens...


I LOVE Hot Coupon World! Today a did a little field trip to three Walgreens looking for a great deal I found on HCW. The deal in the ad says that when you buy 4 Suave products, you get a $2.00 Register Reward back, and when you buy 6 products, you get a $6.00 reward back. This week, Suave is also BOGO 50% off, and apparently, when you buy 4, the cash register rings it up like you are buying 6 items because it takes the 50% discount off on seperate lines. So even though the deal says you have to buy 6 to get $6.00, you really only have to buy 4. Confused?! Me too, but it totally worked. Here's what I did: At the first Walgreens, I bought four different Suave shampoos and conditioners for $1.99 each. The receipt looked something like this:
Tangerine Shampoo: $1.99
Tangerine Conditioner: $1.99
Coconut Shampoo: $1.99
Coconut Conditioner: $1.99
50% off: -$1.00
50% off: -$1.00

Total Price: $6.42

Register Reward: $6.00

Total Out of Pocket: 42 cents

I did this deal at three Walgreens so I got 12 items for $1.26 Out of Pocket! I'm going back tomorrow to do it again as it's the last day of the sale...




1 comment:

Kristen said...

WOW! I need to do this! Good for you Kristin- best of luck.